Friday, July 24, 2015

Double funnel: The Double Funnel

From designer Sne z Ana against Jeremi is an interesting idea, he put the funnel into the sections that can be taken apart, this is double-funnel (The Double Funnel):

Dang they spell in with of when, this is a General of funnel, to fine mouth bottle inside pour points things, is too convenient but--but, total some when, you will need to exposure bottle in the pour things AH (← don't asked I specific is some what when, I home not into kitchen of you to bite I AH), this when, on can put funnel apart, only with Shang half part, it of opening more big, just can fill a exposure bottle of empty......

Strange, I always feel that reminds me of something interesting about ... ... Well, summer is a season of easy to stir. Hermes iPhone 6 case

[via] Hermes iPhone

Hermes Leather iPhone 6 Flip Wallet Case Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment