Friday, May 1, 2015

World's smallest WiFi smart outlet ~ hard candy: inPlug

You ask who am I? I am the world's smallest WiFi smart plug inPlug and Chinese name "hard candy."

Fendi Monster Fur Case for iPhone 6

Yes, uncle is that I have a good name for myself sister like a bite of a pretty face, one injection of my perfect body, crafted by Foxconn workers – no, no, you're not mistaken, not "window dressing", home-fried chicken content is good: FENDI iPhone

First, please with phone App software remote manipulation I, then, I on can help you achieved following Xia pulled wish single: (1) timing Cook egg pot porridge, up on can eat breakfast; (2) timing to tank for oxygen, intimate care small fish and grass; (3) smart boil water, put an end to repeatedly burn opened; (4) phone full electric Hou automatically power, protection battery; (5) intermittent switch household appliances, energy youdao; (6) International CE security certification, electric blanket forget shut also can practical sleep; (7) opened lamp shut lamp without bed, Sit in my quilt in cold weather, feel free ... ...

(Omitted here other powerful features introduced in 500 words)

Forgive me bigger than bigger, uninhibited in my life who love unusual? So, come to love rare Taobao shop get me home, Yes, honey, only 119 dollars a piece, anyway you are making. FENDI case

Love unusual Taobao sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment